Land for Sale on the Stunning Caribbean Island of Bequia
If you are looking for Land for Sale in the Caribbean then Rocky Bay offers a unique opportunity; a stunning 23.4 acre site located on the southern shores of Bequia and blessed with outstanding natural beauty and views over the Grenadine Islands. Located adjacent to the remote Ravine Beach, it is quiet, secluded and private, south east facing with wonderful views. Each plot offered for sale is serviced by an access road and electricity supply.
Bequia is a hidden gem, described by The Daily Telegraph as “The perfect Caribbean Island”.
Our ethos for developing the land
- To retain the natural beauty of the landscape.
- To protect the environment and wildlife.
- To ensure that each plot blends with the local surroundings.
- To offer privacy and seclusion to every purchaser.
This gently sloping site allows every house to enjoy stunning views. It is divided into just 12 plots, the smallest of which is 1/2 and acre and the largest being 6.6 acres. We are however flexible, so plots can be combined to create larger plots if desired.
Rocky Bay provides the ideal opportunity to create a dream home in the Caribbean
You can explore the site and available plots below or to arrange a viewing, or request more information call today on +0 1 784 532 9224 or email email@example.com
- Plot 1 – Sold
- Plot 2 – Sold
- Plot 3 – With Finished House “Iguana Rock” (Click for details)
- Plot 4 – Sold
- Plot 5a – 0.54 Acre Lot – 23,000 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 5b – 0.56 Acre Lot – 26,000 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 6 – Showhouse – Click to Arrange a Viewing
- Plot 7 – 1.1 Acre Lot – 49,020 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 8 – 1.03 Acre Lot – 44,799 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 9 – 1 Acre Lot – 43,560 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 10 – 1.1 Acre Lot – 47,916 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 11 – 1.1 Acre Lot – 47,916 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
- Plot 12 – 6.6 Acre Lot – 287,500 Sq.Ft (Click for details)
Having designed and built 3 houses to date on plots at Rocky Bay John Nicholson has encountered every possible challenge and found the very best solutions at every step. His construction experience together with his intimate knowledge of the land means he can offer unparalleled help and advice. John is available to act as a Consultant if required and can advise on every aspect from purchasing the land, through to local planning controls and procedures, Architectural design and appointing and working with a construction company. His 1st hand experience and in depth knowledge of Rocky Bay and Bequia can help make building your dream home into a stress free reality.